Blog Description
Greetings. Welcome To Andre's Not-always-updated Blog. :)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
About Me
Andre Junior Cher Chek Wei
14+ ---------------------------
21 September 1992 ----------
Pei Hwa Secondary School ---
chekwei_21@hotmail.com ---
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Links
Amanda
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
---Blank Space---
(New features COMING SOON)
Wei Ling
Chermel
Raenes
Joline
Cristina
Li Ying
Briscillia
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Credits
Original Image from : StockXChng
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Image Edition and Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Then, the time for the telematches started. The tagline for the whole event was SPIRIT OF UNITY. But like @%^$, only some of the people in my class wanted to play the Telematch. ( no offence dudes ) Its not even unity. And the whole few hours of the day was uber boring. But i still got to see the last telematch game. It looked really really fun, but too bad 3E4 did not play.
Then it was time for HOME SWEET HOME :D The LRT station was like packed with hell lotta people. That sucked, but i still managed to reach home. I did the usual, put down my bag, on my computer and then i went to bathe. I actually had forgotten to meet up with JM and the gang because KAMEN RIDER KABUTO was the AWESOME! I was too engrossed with the show.
Tomorrow's GOOD FRIDAY :D i can slack!
But then, for these few days, i felt i was being ignored + insignificant at times. Maybe im just depressed or i just felt lonely. I don't know. But anyways, who cares.